iSwitch G 1042E
EspecificaçãoInternacional : IEC 61850-3 /IEEE802.1x/IEEE802.1p
Fields of application include the control of wind turbines, the networking of transformer substations, remote monitoring of power meters (e.g. automatic metering), and security (e. g. video surveillance at airports, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc). Traffic management applications and the control of machines are just a few
further examples of the diverse applications of the Nexans iSwitch systems.
Ethernet interfaces from 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps up to 1000 Mbps Ethernet are supported. The iSwitch allows to adapt the interfaces to the application by using the corresponding pluggable modules (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit SFP). It is designed for a wide input voltage and operating temperature range (-40°C up to +85 °C). This underlines the economic efficiency and the flexibility of the Nexans industrial series.
It corresponds to DIN EN 61850-3 (IEC) surroundings - the general requirements for communication-networks in substations. All inputs/outputs are safeguarded against high Surge and Burst attacks.
The management allows an easy configuration and administration from a central location. Rapid Spanning Tree, Radius, Prioritisation and SNMP-Traps are just a few of the implemented features. The replacement and the backup of a configuration can be realized by using an optional memory card (alternatively incl. MAC-address).
- 10-Port Switch
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Store and Forward Switch, self- learning
- 2 Signalling Contacts (managed)
- 1 Function Contact (managed)
- Memory Card (MMC)
- -40°C ... +85°C (Operation)
Fiber Optic Interfaces
- 2x 1000 Mbps Fiber Optic Interfaces (SC-Duplex) according to IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-x
- 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 7x 10/100 Mbps
- Electrical Interfaces according to IEEE802.3 10BASE-T or IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX or IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-TX
- MDI/MDI-X Auto-Crossover and
- Autonegotiation, 10/100/1000 Mbps, full-duplex and half-duplex respectively
- Cable Diagnostic Function for the exact localization of errors on the twisted pair cable links
Power over Ethernet (PSE)
- 4x Power over Ethernet (PSE) according to IEEE802.3af (Mode A)
- Supports Web / Telnet / SNMP / V.24 (RS232) - User Interfaces
- Extensive Security Management incl. different authentications (RADIUS, IEEE802.1x etc.)
- Rapid Spanning Tree
- Configuration and monitoring possibilities for PoE(PSE)
- Extended management features like DHCP, VLAN, Port-Priorisation, IEEE802.1p, IPv4, IPv6, IEEE802.1Q Tagging, QoS etc.
- Different alarm and signalling traps for service and security support
- Up to 8 different categorisable trap destinations
- Memory Card (MMC) for Service, Backup or Configuration Purposes
iSwitch G 1042E
iSwitch G 1042E SX GI(SC) PRO2
iSwitch G 1042E LX SM(SC) L10 PRO2
iSwitch G 1042E LX SM(SC) L10 PRO3