Meyer Werft’s Norwegian Escape cruise ship with a capacity of 4,200 passengers
- A new luxury cruise liner built by Meyer Werft in Germany
- The fi rst ship in its class: Breakaway Plus
- Almost 326 m in length, with the capacity of 4,200 passengers and 2,100 cabins.
- Stringent requirements for cruise vessels in terms of fi re safety
- Has one more deck than previous ships, providing more entertainment for passengers.
- Low voltage power, instrumentation, control, and medium voltage power cables
- Designed with halogen-free materials that are fi re retardant and release low levels smoke in case of a fire
- The cables are designed to last for the lifetime of the ship which is expected to be around 25 years
- 2,000 km of cables laid over 86 blocks
- DNV GL certifi cation.