LANsense Active Discovery 5,000 Switch Ports Nuevo
EstándaresInternacional : ISO/IEC 18598
LANsense Active Discovery communicates with your networking switches via SNMP read-only, bridging the gap between the Physical layer and the Logical layer of your network. Some features of the LANsense Active Discovery are:
- Discovers the different networks/VLAN's within your organisation.
- Keeps the history of Information of the previously connected devices to your switch ports.
- Helps identify recoverable ports that have not been used over a user-defined number of days.
- Provides information of the end devices like IP/MAC addresses and Hostname.
- Provides Link Status and Link Speed information of each switch ports
- Provides information about the PoE status of a PoE enabled switches.
- Discovers Unauthorized devices connected on the network.
LANsense Active Discovery combines these data obtained from the network and links them up with the Physical layer and gives the User the desired control required to monitor and manage the network.
|Características de uso|
|Number of ports||5000|