LANsense Software Nuevo
The all-new LANsense Software is built using modern tools. It is fully compatible with existing LANsense NGA hardware. Read the description to know more.
EstándaresInternacional : ISO/IEC 18598
The new LANsense software:
- 64-bit application (makes better use of a modern O/S)
- Professional SQL database (including the use of enterprise-class platforms)
- VM ready
- Current technology & interfaces
- Optional discovery module
- Web application – no client software required. Installed on a server, compatible with HTML 5 browser (database accessible from any machine in your organisation)
- Phone/tablet capability
- AIM standard compliant
- Annual licenses available after the first year
- Fully compatible with existing NGA hardware
- Improved NGA hardware testing
- Discovery only connects to switches – less network traffic overhead
- Cabinet view, circuit trace, floor plans, and numerous reports included
- Multi-language per user
- Training and support available
- Supports cross-connect and inter-connect configurations
- Graphical Representation: Real-Time graphical visualization of your network infrastructure like Racks, Patch Panels, Networking Equipments, Servers etc.
- Circuit Connectivity: LANsense provides the real-time end to end circuit connectivity information from the networking equipment end (Managed Switches) to the End devices, along with the information of physical infrastructure included in the trace
- Floor Planners: An interactive tool used for documenting your end devices and locating them on the floor plans. Floor plans of Data Centers, IT rooms, MDF/IDF, Building floors and Rooms can be uploaded. Cabling infrastructure elements like Floor Boxes, Cabinets, Data/Voice sockets etc can be dropped on the floor plan.
- Work Orders: A management tool used for maintenance, repair, and operation related to your network infrastructure
- Email Notification and Logs: LANsense detects changes related to physical activity in your network on selected events and notifies the user providing an additional layer of security.
- Dashboards and reports: LANsense software gives a quick and simplified overview of the status of your network infrastructure on the home page and generates reports
The software is fully compatible with existing NGA Hardware.