SRS13 Project - RATP - France
- Modernisation of the Regional Express Network (RER).
- Connection of stations and control centers and the installation of a signalling network in typical railway conditions.
- Provide safe travel conditions and service continuity to its travellers.
- Installation along the tracks of regional and tramway networks, in cable ducts, or directly buried.
- Development of the SRS13 cable (comparable to K23 cable).
- Transport or distribution cable.
- Fully water resistant (NF EN 50289-4-2).
- Flame retardant (NF EN 60332-1-2).
- No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire.
- Acid and oil resistant.
- The SRS13 offers the same transmission characteristics as K23/K13 signalling cable and has the same diameter.