Essential-6 Conector Keystone - C/ Janela
Country ref. 90289
- Front Cover
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
The ESSENTIAL-6 connector line offers bandwidths from 250MHz for class E applications up to 1Gbits. Nexans standard connector used for telecommunications room and work area connections. Manufactured and tested with the latest Category 6 specification. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet applications. Compatible with the entire Essential line of Nexans patch cords, patch panels, mirrors, cables and other accessories. Retro compatible with the entire Essential-5 line.
- Meets the limits established in the standards for CAT.6/Class E.
- Meets crimping standards T568A or T568B.
- IDC 110 termination using punchdown tool.
- Identification of the brand and category on the product.
- Produced in high impact thermoplastic material that does not propagate to flame (UL 94 V-0).
- Mounted on printed circuit board.
- Material of the contact paths produced in phosphorous bronze with layers of 2.54µm of nickel and 1.27µm of gold.
- Standard 110 IDC connection terminals, for 22 to 24 AWG conductors.
- Protective rear cover already supplied with the connector.
- Compatible with all the downloaded patch panels, faceplate and outlets of the Essential line.
- Compatible with 4-way RJ11 connectors.
- Has a front a Dust Cover hinged on the product
Environment: Indoor - non-aggressive
- IEC 60603-7
- RoHS Directive
The product complies with the RoHS Directive - restricting the use of heavy metals in product manufacturing and environmental preservation.
- NBR 14565
- 02 years (See 25 year extended warranty program).
|Connector type||RJ45 and 110/LSA+ IDC|
|Storage temperature, range||-40 .. 60°C|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 60°C|
Docs and info
CARACTERÍSTICA ELÉTRICAS E MECÂNICAS
Resistência de Contato:
máx. 20 mΩ
máx. 100 mΩ
Resistência de Isolamento:
min. 500 MΩ
Prova de Tensão:
1000V (RMS, 60Hz, 1min)
Quantidade de Ciclos de Inserção:
Quantidade de Ciclos de terminação:
máx. 1,5 Amp