Afitox XP BMIBC 150/250 (300)V (7P-0,75 mm²)
For fixed installation in all areas on board ship.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60092-350; IEC 60092-351; IEC 60092-359; IEC 60092-376; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60332-3-22 Cat.A; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-1/2
- Conductor: stranged annealed tinned copper wires class 2; IEC 60228; each core made up of 7 stranded copper wires;
- Insulation: HF XLPE halogen free crosslinked polyethylene;
- Shield: individual shield of aluminium/polyester tape (0,065mm thick) with stranded tinned copper drain conductor 0,5mm² (7wires);
- Separator: polyester tape;
- Armour/Shield: plain copper wire braid (without additional drain wire);
- Outer Sheath: grey thermoplastic polyolefin halogen free compound (SHF1).
Identification of Cores:
pair - black and white coloured insulation; each pair with printed numbers.
Assembly of Cores: twisted pairs (cabled with fillers where necesary to make round).
- electrical resistance of conductor;
- electric voltage;
- insulation resistance referred to 20°C.
Packing: wood reels in accordance with the terms of NBR 11137.
Tolerance: thickness and dimensions are considered as nominal values, subject to industry tolerance.
Minimum Bending Radius: values according to nominal outside diameter. During installation, must be used eight times the measured diameter.
This product is part of our Shiplink® offer.
|Number of pairs||7|
|Number of round wires||7|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.7mm|
|Protective Covering Nominal Thickness||1.4mm|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||160mm|
Docs and info
RN: Non Compacted Round Stranded