Afitox XP BMCS 150/250V (2P-1,5 mm²)
For fixed installations in all areas and on open deck in ships or platforms.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60092-350; IEC 60092-351; IEC 60092-359; IEC 60092-376; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60332-3-22 Cat.A; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-1/2
- Conductor: stranged annealed tinned copper wires class 2; IEC 60228; each core made up of 7 stranded copper wires;
- Insulation: HF XLPE halogen free crosslinked polyethylene;
- Separator: polyester tape;
- Drain Conductor: stranded tinned copper 0,5 mm² (7 wires);
- Shield: overall aluminium/polyester tape (0,065mm thick);
- Bedding: extruded polyolefin halogen free compound;
- Armour: galvanized steel wire braid;
- Outer Sheath: grey thermoplastic polyolefin halogen free compound (SHF1). Orange for telecom cables (UV protected) and blue for instrinsically safe areas application.
Additional Communication Pair: all multi-core have an additional communication pair orange and blue coloured.
Identification of Cores:
pair - black and white coloured insulation; each pair with printed numbers;
triad - black, white and green coloured insulation; each triad with printed numbers;
quad - black, white, green and red coloured insulation (technical information can be request).
Assembly of Cores: twisted pairs, triads or quads (cabled with fillers where necesary to make round).
- electrical resistance of conductor;
- electric voltage;
- insulation resistance referred to 20°C.
Packing: wood reels in accordance with the terms of NBR 11137.
Tolerance: thickness and dimensions are considered as nominal values, subject to industry tolerance.
Minimum Bending Radius: values according to nominal outside diameter. During installation, must be used eight times the measured diameter.
This product is part of our Shiplink® offer.
|Number of pairs||2|
|Number of round wires||7|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.7mm|
|Protective Covering Nominal Thickness||1.4mm|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||140mm|
Docs and info
RN: Non Compacted Round Stranded