Afitox SM Control Cables 0,6/1kV (14x1,0 mm²)
For fixed installation where the circuit integrity is essential (e.g. safety and emergency lighting, fire pumps, gas detector, alarms,...), without additional requirement for mechanical efforts or casings.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60092-350; IEC 60092-351; IEC 60092-353; IEC 60092-359; IEC 60331; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60332-3-22 Cat.A; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-1/2
- Conductor: stranded annealed tinned copper wires class 2; std IEC 60228 (non compacted round stranded up to 6 mm² and compacted roud stranded over 6 mm²);
- Thermal Barrier: layer of mica tape;;
- Insulation: HF XLPE halogen free crosslinked polyethylene;
- Outer Sheath: black thermoplastic polyolefin halogen free compound (SHF1) marked with a red strip.
Identification of Cores: black colour for single core cable and balck with printed numbers for multi-core cables.
- electrical resistance of conductor;
- electric voltage;
- insulation resistance referred to 20°C.
Packing: wood reels in accordance with the terms of NBR 11137.
Tolerance: thickness and dimensions are considered as nominal values, subject to industry tolerance.
- also available with flexible conductors (class 5);
- for additional grounding conductor (E), green or yellow/green colour available;
- on request, these cables can also comply with Petrobras specification (N-2152).
This product is part of our Shiplink® offer.
|Number of cores||14|
|Number of round wires||7|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.7mm|
|Protective Covering Nominal Thickness||1.3mm|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||105mm|