Afitox XPS Control Cables 0,6/1kV (37x1,5 mm²)
For fixed installations in all areas and on open deck in ships or platforms, and particulary where there is a risk of mechanical abuse, to provide sufficient mechanical protection to withstand handling during installation and working conditions.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60092-350; IEC 60092-351; IEC 60092-353; IEC 60092-359; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60332-3-22 Cat.A; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-1/2
- Conductor: stranded annealed tinned copper wires class 2; std IEC 60228 (non compacted round stranded up to 6 mm² and compacted roud stranded over 6 mm²);
- Insulation: HF XLPE halogen free crosslinked polyethylene;
- Bedding: extruded black polyolefin halogen free compound;
- Armour: galvanized steel wire braid;
- Outer Sheath: black thermoplastic polyolefin halogen free compound (SHF1).
Identification of Cores: black with printed numbers;
- electrical resistance of conductor;
- electric voltage;
- insulation resistance referred to 20°C.
Packing: wood reels in accordance with the terms of NBR 11137.
Tolerance: thickness and dimensions are considered as nominal values, subject to industry tolerance.
- also available with flexible conductors (class 5);
- on request, these cables can also comply with Petrobras specification (N-2152).
This product is part of our Shiplink® offer.
|Number of cores||37|
|Number of round wires||7|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.7mm|
|Protective Covering Nominal Thickness||1.7mm|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||171mm|