Afitox MXP BC - 6/10kV (Unipolar 120mm²)
For fixed installation in all areas and on open deck in ships or platforms.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60092-350; IEC 60092-351; IEC 60092-354; IEC 60092-359; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60332-3-22 Cat.A; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-1/2
National : Petrobras N-2152 ;
- Conductor: stranded annealed tinned copper wires class 2; standard IEC 60228;
- Conductor Screen: extruded semiconductive layer;
- Insulation: HF XLPE (90°C) halogen free crosslinked polyethylene;
- Insulation Screen: extruded semiconductive layer;
- Metallic Screen: plain copper tape;
- Separator: polyester tape;
- Bedding: extruded polyolefin halogen free compound;
- Metallic Armour: plain copper wires braid for single core and steel wire braid for three-core cables;
- Outer Sheath: black thermoplastic polyolefin halogen free compound (SHF1).
Identification of Cores: applied coloured textil yarns on the individual cores (03 conductor type only) black / white / red
- Electrical resistance fo conductor;
- Electric voltage;
- Partial discharge.
Packing: wood reels in accordance with the terms of NBR 11137.
Tolerance: thickness and dimensions are considered as nominal values, subject to industry tolerance.
- also HF HEPR (halogen free ethylene propylene rubeer) insulation available;
- for outer sheath, other colours available/protection against UV adverse effect.
This product is part of our Shiplink® offer.
|Number of cores||1|
|Number of round wires||24|
|Nominal insulation thickness||3.4mm|
|Protective Covering Nominal Thickness||1.7mm|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||354mm|