Conduflex 750 V (3 x 4)
Due to the good flexibility and good looks made by bright outer cover, the cables are widely used in Conduflex connections of appliances such as vacuum cleaners, floor polishers, refrigerators, bated. They are also used in portable tools powered connections, such as drills, sanders, saws, etc.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60332-1
National : ABNT NBR NM 247-5 ; ABNT NBR NM 280
- Conductor: consisting of bare copper wires, soft temper, given the Class 5 stranding;
- Insulation: PVC (70 °C) - composed of thermoplastic polyvinyl chloride flexible in different colors for identification;
- Cover: PVC - compound thermoplastic polyvinyl chloride flexible type ST1 in black.
Identification of conductors
Conductors are color coded insulation as follows:
- 2 conductors: black and light blue;
- 3 conductors: black, brown and light blue;
- 4 conductors: black, brown, light blue and yellow-green.
- Dimensions are nominal and therefore subject to the tolerances specified in the specifications
|Conductor material||Bare copper|
|Number of cores||3|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.8mm|
|Nominal outer sheath thickness||1.2mm|
|Mechanical resistance to impacts||Good|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||-5 .. 50°C|
|Fire resistant||IEC 60332-1|