FIBEP-F VFD 0.6/1kV New
Used in electrical installations in general, especially in the areas of industrial automation, where there is a growing presence of electromagnetic noise. They are recommended for engines with speed controlled by frequency inverters, and interconnections between motors and drives (inverter / frequency inverter).
StandardsNational : ABNT NBR 6251 ; ABNT NBR 7286
Conductor: Copper naked flexible soft season with stringing class 5;
Isolation: Compound thermoset ethylene propylene rubber (HEPR) with operating temperature 90 ° C, overhead temperature 130 ° C and short temperature of 250 ° C. Meets all requirements of the standard NBR 7286.
Core: Formed by three insulated conductors twisted among themselves, one for each phase;
Neutral conductor: 3 beams of bare copper wires, with stringing Class 5, arranged in the interstices of the phase conductors.
Shielding: copper tape applied helically about the cable core.
Coverage: extruded layer of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) type ST2, in black, in response to the physical requirements prescribed by the Brazilian NBR 6251;
Identification of conductors:
Insulation in black, white and light blue colors.
Thermal limits as NBR 6251:
- Steady state: 90 °C
- Overload Board: 130 °C
- Short Circuit Board: 250 °C
Technology - New Design:
- Product with reduced dimensions and flexibility without compromising the performance requirements in presence of harmonics;
- Less weight and radius of curvature, which reduces investment in products, structures and panels for installation;
- Reduced installation time and increased security in preparation for cable connections;
- Better distribution and finishing the connections of the neutral conductor, eliminating the copper strip connection and ensuring better connection.