JetBlue Terminal installation at New York JFK Airport
- Opening in Sept 2008 of a new 640,000 sq foot terminal
- The terminal will double the number of flights
- Implementation of a totally redundant data networking system (data, voice & video) to guarantee on-time performance as well as smooth transitioning of people from check-in to take-off
- 2 integrated parallel networks, one for voice/data and one for analog CCTV, using Cat5e cabling, interconnected through their redundant fiber optic backbone
- Guaranteed long-term ROI as the network will be able to handle the scalable speed, bandwidth and power requirements of the emerging applications.