BLS Alptransit - Switzerland
- New base tunnel through the Alps on the main axis Basel – Bern – Simplon for 250 km/h trains.
- Deliver a global solution and turnkey project for power, signalling and telecom cabling, including supply, laying and splicing.
- Responsible for all cable network supplies and installation in parallel with the railway track and catenary build-up.
- 63 km of 132 kV high voltage cable lines.
- 512 km of medium voltage cable networks.
- 692 km of cables for 5 fiber optic networks.
- All telecom and power components.
- Turnkey project within a general contracting team of companies including Implenia, Rhomberg, Alstom, Siemens and Alcatel.
- Whole planning and engineering works of the cable networks.